Precinct Scout Mapping
Precinct Scout empowers organisations with the intelligence to make more profitable location, leasing or purchasing decisions.
Precinct Scout provides data on precinct performance via an interactive online mapping interface, drawing on a unique combination of data sources including Mastercard merchant data.
It is ideal for Property Managers, Retailers, Commercial Real Estate Agents, and Leasing Agents wanting to assess retail precinct performance.
Helping Property Managers Assess Retail Precinct Performance
Over 5,000 precincts are profiled across Australia, and rated on measures such as transaction activity and ticket size (sales per transaction). There are many benefits from using Precinct Scout including:
- Property Managers, other Property Professionals, and Retailers can view information on precincts across Australia, allowing for a true comparison of precinct performance;
- Insight into diverse precincts, including CBD, shopping strip and commercial precincts, that previously have had little information about them available to place major location planning decisions on;
- Access to quarterly indexed card rankings derived from Mastercard transaction data (from Mastercard) by Geotech’s Precincts, empowering businesses to make better location planning decisions;
- For a Property Manager or Retailer looking for that high potential tenancy, Precinct Scout allows them to compare precinct traffic and ticket size, and see which precincts are upcoming or going ‘off the boil’;
- Assist with identifying a strip location that performs as well (or better) than a more well known, higher rental shopping centre.
Precinct Scout Subscription
Precinct Scout can be purchased as a subscription, entitling subscribers to:
- Access to data within Geotech Information Services retail precincts Australia wide or for markets of interest;
- Topline data including shopping centre size and tenancy mix;
- Key surrounding demographic data, including income and age profiles;
- Quarterly indexed Mastercard data by Geotech information Services Precincts^;
- State rankings of precinct performance (transaction activity and ticket size);
- Options to add supply vs demand mapping layers, including the competitive landscape;
- Periodic The Precinct Prospector Report.
^Mastercard retail data is not available as a standalone product
The Precinct Prospector Report
The Precinct Prospector Report highlights the top retail precincts across Australia in Transaction Volumes, Ticket Size (Average Spend Per Transaction) and which precincts have had the most significant movements up or down in Transaction Volumes and Sales.
Retail precincts are segmented into the top suburban areas, regional / country areas, CBD environments and homemaker centres.
Get in touch to learn more about how we can help your business.
Location Growth Strategy
Incorporate Precinct Scout as part of your location growth strategy to determine the best locations for your brand.